RE: Sparkplug Removal

I ran into the same problem as you, but on the rearmost plug of a GM V-8
truck engine ('86 Blazer).  What I did was found an EZ-out (reverse threaded
tap) that would thread into the broken off hollow section of the still
remaining plug. I cut the ez-out short enought so that it would insert far
enough to "grab" the plug thread casing, but not long enough to make contact
with the electrode...... didn't want the electrode to break off and fall
inside the engine.

I used PB-Blaster (my favorite penetrating oil) on the plug before
extracting the plug with an EZ-out.

Good luck,

Jonathan