E30 M3 engine/swap accessories FS

I have an engine that will be fresh when finished that is a stock 2.3
bottom and a MASR worked head with Hor cams, porting, adj cam gears,
valve work, matched intake, etc with about 235 Hp.  The price is:

$4500 completely assembled by my shop, ready to run
$3300 in current form - disassembled bottom, complete assembled head
$1400 plus core for head, intake, etc with all the goodies
$1000 for wiring harness, motronic, header, alternator, starter, etc for
swap

I would like to get another core in exchange.  Prices can be adjusted
depending on condition.  I would really like to get rid of this thing
soon so I can free up some space.

James