Re: E28 Amplifier install

Harvey Chao <harvey.chao@domain.elided> wrote:
>  I simply use these to bolt my board in
> place and thus don't have to drill through the interior covering of the
> parcel shelf.

I should have clarified that. I removed the "hatrack"(as BMW calls it)
before drilling. Be careful when you remove this as the rear window
defroster wire is under there and real easy to detach from the rear
window. If it comes off the window just find a conductive spot between
the window gasket and glass and tuck it in there. I cleaned up the
connector on mine by filing down some of the solder. Works fine so I
haven't had to attempt the upside down soldering thing yet. I don't
think my window tint would like that either.

Erick Baumeister
'88 535ia-BMWCCA 131280
Livermore,CA