Logo Contest

Unfortunately, there will be a little longer delay in starting the voting
for the logo contest.  Not only have I had family illness issues on my end,
now Prodigy is having problems with its personal web pages.  Here's what
they say:

++++++++
''PERSONAL WEB PAGE ACCESS
January 1, 1999

We're currently experiencing difficulties with Prodigy Internet Personal Web
Pages. Personal Web Pages on Prodigy Internet have not been accessible since
7 p.m. on December 30. Though we do not have an estimated time that these
pages will be available again, we are working quickly to implement a fix.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.''

++++++++++++++
So, I will let y'all know as soon as it's back on line.

To make matters worse (for me), I've got an ad for a car for sale in the new
Hemmings with reference to another of my pages for all the details.  I
wonder how many potential buyers I've already lost?...

Oh, well.

Thanks,
    Bobby Crumpley
    BMWCCA