Re: Express Window Switches

I've seen aftermarket express one-touch electric window retrofit kits for
older cars, (you know, one touch and the window rolls all the way up or down).

My question is this: The sunroof switch sure looks the same as the console
mounted glass motor switch, could one of these express switches be fitted to
the sunroof?

I really dislike riding along with my forearem over the rearview for 15
seconds...really a dumb place for the switch anyway...my old MBz had it by the
radio...

What do you think?
Steve H
89 325is