325e Questions

Hey guys, i just bought a used 325e with a used engine that has 114k miles. I
am a new BMW owner, and hey being 16 a new car owner all together. I was
wondering a few things, just some questions you all may think are pretty
simple, but i have no one else to ask.

1. How do i get the engine to run more smoothly, it is kinda rough. Anything
simple i can do?

2. The car has a few dents, and 2 rust spots on the back. It also has holes to
drilled and plugged for a spoiler. Where can i buy a spoiler, and what is the
best way to go about repainting the rust spots. Should i take it to a body
shop or do it myself?

3. My rear windows dont go down at all, the swiched on the door, and on the
front console dont work, I figure it is a fuse, but i cant find the right fuse
to replace. The fuse box is missing some fuses and the little map thing isnt
there.

THanks for your time, of course flames are welcome.

- -Matt Johnston