E30 in the snow

I use three 30 Kg bags of construction sand in the front part of the
trunk, against the back seat. It gives enough weight and they are cheap
enough. They don't take a lot of space. Then again in my case it is
either the sand bags or the golf clubs. Not a lot of space in any
case. I would rather have the clubs anytime!!

Cheers.

Fernando

>Darren wrote:

>For those of you that still drive E30s, do you put any weight in the
>trunk to increase traction during the winter months? If so, how much and
>in what form, so as not to take up too much trunk space?

  Fernando C. Lebron, P.Eng.
  London Health Sciences Centre
  London, Ontario, Canada
  E-mail: lebron@domain.elided