Lighting Problems

Ok here's the low down on my lighting problems.  I have a 86 325es.  It has
the 4 headlights (duh), the 2 rectangular turn signals on the bumper, and then
2 fog lights mounted in the front spoiler.
The turn signals are "supposed" to stay lit up when the head lights are on.
But the drivers side one does not do this.  It does flash fine if I put on the
turn signal, but it doesn't stay lit up like the other when the headlights are
on.
So obviously, the bulb is ok since it will come on when I am using that
blinker, I'm guessing the fuse is ok because the rest of the lights on that
side of the car work fine.  I have no idea what it is.  It just won't come on
with the headlights and the car looks pretty goofy with just one of those
lights coming on.

Thanks for any help!
Jeff Patch
86 325ES - 17", 215/40, K&N, Stereo, Several Cosmetic Mods
veedubjeff@domain.elided    or
jeffpatch@domain.elided
http://jamspot.simplenet.com  <-- Visit My Car & Other E30 Site!