re: Red Line products

>Now, does anyone have a good source (phone #) for Red Line Lubes?

>Dan Runyon
>CCA 98984
'>88 325i with stuff (but not any Red Line...yet)
Dan,

I think Bav Autos mistake that was a blessing in disguise for you. Redline
has a web page, with all of their authorized dealers. There is almost
always a black/white ad in Roundel that has a list of products (2 pages)
that has much better prices than Bav Auto. I think they are called, well
here is a list of other Red Line dealers in Roundel, but it may not be
complete:
	OG Racing		800-934-9112		www.ogracing.com
	Racer Wholesale	800-886-RACE		www.racerwholesale.com
	**Eurasian		800-824-8814		$ 6.69qt. oils

Eurasian is the company I was thinking of, but the others are listed as
carrying the products too. Hope this helps, and no I have never bought from
any of these companies. I still use Mobil 1 Synthetic.

Darren

End of bmw-digest V9 #763