Re: [pb] Lets compare the E46 ashtray SR

Whoooooo-Hoooooo!!

When Ston comes back - he does so with S-T-Y-L-E. =20

Really nice upgrade there Ston, but I think the dual ashtrays are a bit
much.  However, realizing that you now have an additional opening to deal
with in the dash, may I suggest the development of the R.R.R.U.D. (Rolling
Rock Remote Urinal Device).  The horn-activated-motorized-device is already
wired as you have indicated, so surely you can design a mechanism to
automate the procedure that would allow one to answer the call of nature
with nary a mis-shift or reduction in speed. Something remote that extends
out and sleeves up to the anatomy in question comes to mind.

Admittedly this would be a male-oriented device and care should be taken to
make sure it is fully dampened and vibration-free to prevent the start of
an unwanted and potentially embarassing sequence of events from occuring.

I await your scientific proposal on this much needed UUC upgrade for the
serious driving Bimwad.

- - Duane Collie