[E36] M3 Tranny and Mind Control

Bimmerphites,

        Heh, dunno what I was thinking, thought you guys could read my mind
or something.. =)  Heres the beans:

I drive a '92 325i Slushed! w/ over 100k on it, and no other mods except
cosmetically.  I know that there are a few that have switched out that Auto
crap and put in a 5 spd, be it M3 or a reg. 325 into their E36's.  Just
wondering if there were any problems lateron down the line or any regrets
and BS like that.

Thanks, and sorry for the uninformative material, it's just not like me to
do such a thing! =)

- -mbw
1992 325iA my crummy ride
1993 318is G/F's ride, actually like better.

No Mind Control, what the hell is this list coming to.. sheesh!