Missing 325i <E36>

I have a '92 325i that's plagued by an intermittent miss. I'm hoping
someone else has solved this problem before. The engine will
occasionally miss at idle (maybe 5% of the time), mainly when the
temperatures are cool to cold but once in a while when warm. Never does
this on hot days. It's only an occasional miss. Goes away if I turn on
the a/c. The part that really bugs me is that sometime when I hit the
gas too fast to take off from a stop it will miss &/or backfire through
the intake once, then run fine. It's done this ever since I bought the
car used a couple of years ago. A tune-up made absolutely no difference
(Bosch F7LDCR plugs, o2 sensor, injector cleaning, K&N cone w/shield,
'96 M3 exhaust, even a Jim C. chip). No diagnostic codes are stored, all
looks okay there. I'm thinking it might be either a bad Intake temp
sensor, or throttle position sensor. Anyone know the proper values/range
for those? Any other ideas?

Roger
'92 325i
w/M-tech susp, body & Sharked