<E36 M3> Racing Parts for sale

Hi Everyone-

I've got the following for sale off of my E36 M3 race car, I'm selling
because I'm converting the car to World Challenge specifications and I
cannot use these in that series:

- -Aluminum rear shock mounts $350 (Only used for 5 days)
- -Front and rear shocks (Gp N Bilsteins) $1000 (Revalved in April 98, used
for 10 days)
- -Rear Wing $800 (Avus Blue color, this is the three piece wing from the
lightweight, complete with spacers for high or low settings, used for one
season)
- -Fiberglass/Kevlar hood $500 (Avus Blue color, require hood pins to be
secured.  Weighs around 7 pounds! Used for one season, great condition)
- -Headers $800 (For a 3.0 liter E36 M3 motor, only used for 10 days)

Buyer pays shipping.  All parts located in Massachusetts. Please e-mail me
for more information.  (Note: I will be away from e-mail Jan 3 - 10).

Thanks.

- --Jeff

Jeff Tarr
jeff@domain.elided