<WTB> Amplifier

I'm looking for a (probably used) two (or four) channel, 100+RMS watt
amp to power a pair of JLAudio 10s that I will be putting in my E30.
They are 8 ohm each, but will likely be bridged down to 4 ohm, and wired
in series in a custom ported enclosure.
I haven't decided about the final layout yet.
I will also need a crossover (prefer active, but will consider passive).
These will be attached to an Alpine head unit (not that it matters)
which has two pre-outs, and I may use them both for true stereo bass
action.

I am not interested in any of those Wally-world brands like Kraco,
Pyramid, Jenson, or those ground-shakin, bowel-action-inducing,
only-producing-one-tone types, like Rockford Fosgate, or Kicker either.
I'm looking for something like PPI, or Alpine, or the like, because I'm
doing this for me, not for people three blocks away, and shear volume is
not important. Sound quality is.

- --
Do Svedanya!
Neil & Kim Hitze
'91 318is <-- finally replaced those sorry excuses for stock speakers
and wiring.
'85 318i <--about to add more mppph.
Valleyview State Home
     for the
 Incurably Artistic

"... the underdog will eventually survive..."--Colin James Hay

End of bmw-digest V9 #754