my 2002 died, i need help, URGENT please

well, the engine in my 2002 just died a little while ago.  Took it to a
mechanic, who is a friend of my father's, so he is trustworthy.  He took the
engine out, and says there is too much damage.  cannot be rebuilt.  now, i
dont know what to do.  Im 16, and this was my daily driver.  It was also in
the middle of a restoration, so it basically has minimal interior.  How much
would i be able to sell it for in this condition, no engine and bad
interior? I DO have all the parts necessary to restore the interior, but it
would take a lot of work.  Ive already spent about 4K on the car.  Should i
get a new/rebuilt motor? how much would that cost me? is it worth it? where
should i look? The main thing im worried about is if i fix it now, and it
breaks down later, i will not have any money left to fix it.  Should i fix
thed car and sell it? or sell it as is? i dont know what to do, i hope some
of you out there will help me out. thanks...
bye the way, please mail me directly. i  might miss it on the digest.
p.s. who/where can i get a good/decent engine? I need one fast...i dont have
too much $$.....

Anobel Odisho
Bullet Proof Web Design
http://www.bulletproofdesign.com
"Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors"