6x9's

        To the person who purchased 6x9's:  My recommendation - Call
Crutchfield and get speakers that fit appropriately and take the 6x9's ba=
ck
to where you purchased them from.  by the by, Blaupunkt makes a wonderful=

line of inexpensive speakers that fit properly and sound great.
         If you need more bass, put a small subwoofer(basstube) in your
trunk, like I did.  Bazooka makes a nice small, 6" tube  for about $160. =

It is amplified and works off of the speaker input from either a right or=
left or both speakers without nullifying the stereo balance.  And regardi=
ng
those boxes on the rear deck,they aren't balanced for the speakers, unles=
they are custom made, so you don't get good performance from the speakers=
. =

But if that is more in your budget, radio shack sells them for about $25 =
pair.  Good luck. =

Kenn Rymdeko
krymdeko@domain.elided
or                  =