<OT> McLaren F1 credit card

I was at BP the other day getting some taco's when I noticed that they have
a BP credit card that has a picture of a yellow McLaren F1 coming at you.  I
am considering applying, not because I would actually use it, but because I
think it would be cool to have a credit card with a McLaren F1 on it.  So is
that rational, or am I McWeird and need to seek some professional McHelp?

BTW is there any thing stinkier, fouler, harder to clean up than manual
transmission oil?  I managed to spill some in the garage, which the vapors
conveniently get sucked in through the heater and spread through the house.
I am trying to convice my wife that it's the worst stuff in my car and the
house can't possibly stink any worse when doing anything else on the car.

- --David, boydd@domain.elided
'84 325e 200k
BMW ACA
BMW CCA