Windshield shop in SF south bay

I noticed a crack in my windshield today after I got
home from work. It looks like a stone hit it and the
crack is getting longer. Anyway I like to have it fixed
before I go skiing for the rest of the week ( not with this car).
I'm having the windshield replaced tomorrow by "Rick's Glass"
in Fremont. They will use an OEM Windshield. Claridge's uses
them for all their work. Has anybody used them before? I would
feel better if somebody could recommend them.

Norm Siegenthaler
97 M3