Re: FS: New style euro free-form headlight for E36

Geoffery Kao wrote:

> ... You can
> identify the new style euro headlights by looking at the new M3 broucher
> from your dealership.  They have little "dots" on the top of the glass
> cover across the top of the headlight.  You can also wire the city light
> to the parking light, so the high bean housing light up slightly when
> the parking light is lid, to give you a "Euro" look....

Or a mongrel Euro-american look if you leave the yellow position
lights connected.  But "high bean"? Someone must have spiked the
coffee with something special. I mean, we had champagne and coffee on
Christmas eve and Christmas day, but not together. :) Sorry. I
digress.

Does anyone know why U.S. cars have yellow front position lights that
double as the turn signals?  There must be a reason but I have never
figured it out.

- -John
'96 318is
john.firestone@domain.elided