re: questionable digester dealings

This isn't meant to defend Rob but since there was no proof of delivery,
there are three possible outcomes:

1.  You never sent the money order
2.  It was lost by the USPS or Canada Post
3.  Rob took your money.

How did you arrive at the third conclusion with no evidence?

Canada Post isn't nearly as efficient as the USPS and mail from the States
takes up to a month to arrive.  I've also had mail sent from the US to
Alberta that went missing and I'm not blaming the sender.  BTW, certified
mail doesn't always work to Canada.  Use FedEx or UPS next time.

If you still have the receipt for your money order, ask the bank that issued
it to do a trace and find out if it was ever cashed.  If not, then they
should
refund it.  If it was cashed, you can find out who cashed it and when.

Best of luck in recovering your money,

David