Rob from S.F. - Re: Stereo

Digesters, I'm again sorry for the <wob> on this, but my work e-mail
(P.o.S. that it is) forwarded to me a message without identifying the
original sender, so this list is my only method to contact the original
sender.  Timing urgency requires this post.

Rob, I would like to discuss your request to take my stereo off my
hands.  Please send a message to me at:

sdmiller@domain.elided

Sorry I had to post your message (below), but I wanted you to know who
you were.  (Huh?)

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977