Holiday tip

     Chip Eberhart asked for people to send in tips.  *I've* been playing
     Gran Tourismo on my son's new Playstation (get this game!) and haven't
     had time to write but here go's.

     This is a tip I received 26 years ago when I lived in Illinois from
     Larry Lujack, a disk jockeyy on WLS at the time.  Yeah, you Windy City
     Chapter guys remember him don't ya?  This tip is for all purchasers of
     used cars.

     Get in the car and turn on the radio.  If all of the buttons are tuned
     to hard rock stations, you need a new transmission, differential or
     both.  I believe this to be true.  Every car I ever traded in until I
     got old enough to start listening to talk radio or the news, had one
     of these problems starting or in full swing when I got rid of it.

     Have a Happy New Year.  And remember, if you drive after drinking,
     you're a potential murderer.  Please don't drink and drive.  Those are
     your wife and kids out there too.

     Jim