Re: batteries

In a message dated 12/27/98 9:13:56 AM Eastern Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

> Subject: Re: bmw-digest V9 #746 Batteries
>
>  In a message dated 98-12-26 13:43:14 EST, you write:
>
>  All I can say is KEEP THE RECIEPT; I don't know if the batteries are
getting
>  worse, the cars are getting more demanding, or my luck is bad, but i must
> have
>  gone through 5 or 6 batteries in the last 3 years! I know it would have
been
>  alot more expensive had it not been for the refunded guarantee balances...
>
>  Pay a little more, get a good guarantee, and get one from a chain with alot
> of
>  stores and good weekend hours...

My suggestion is to purchase a battery from the maufacturer of BMW bateries.
Douglas, in North Carolina. You can get the Group # you need and the quality
you want, a solid warranty, without the expensive Roundel on the white case,
and for a very reasonable price. Check your yellow pages for a dealer near
you.
No, I am not affiliated with this company, but I did purchase one for my
Bimmer.