upsidedown cupwasher

hi,

Jon Tara wrote:

To see if this is the problem, take a look up into the wheel well with the
car up on a lift. At the top of the shock, you should see a cup washer.
The lip should be pointing UP, conforming with the countour of the upper
mount. (Don't know if that's the technical term, but whatever it mounts to
up there. :) ) If the lip is pointing DOWN, then, Houston, we have a
problem...

when i had my shocks installed, i noticed that one of them was installed
upsidedown, don't get my paranoid, but what problems could that cause?? so
far, the car has been running well, and it also seemed that both sides are
the same height, should i leave it as it, or swap the cup washer over to
rightside up??

paul