<E28> Looking for CO adjustment screw

Hello Bimmer Heads,

I have been lurking this digest for several months and finally need some
help I cannot find in the ftp archives.  I, like many other E28 owners,
am in an endless battle for a smoother idle.  I am wanting to adjust the
air fuel mixture but cannot locate the air flow sensor mixture screw.
The Bently manual shows a picture of this screw under a anti-tampering
plug (on page 37 of the Fuel Injection chapter) that I must remove
before I can get to the 5mm hex adjustment screw.  I have just received
the "BMW Enthusiasts Companion" for Christmas and believe I can adjust
my CO without the use of an exhaust gas analyzer by following one of the
reprinted Roundel articles.  If I can only find that screw.

I have an '86 535i with Motronic 1.1   I have looked all over my air
flow meter cannot see it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dave Kan
86 535i