Car Stereo - Josh Murray

Digesters, please forgive this <wob>.  My work e-mail forwards messages
to me at home, but (antiquated system that it is) it loses the identity
of the original sender.

Josh, I got your message.  I'll be putting the CD changer in the trunk.
I need the space in the glove box for, um, gloves.  And all the s*it my
wife keeps throwing in there, even though she hardly ever drives the
car.  Speaker upgrades are a future project, I've already exceeded my
budget just on the AM/FM/Cassette and CD changer.  And I have expensive
tastes in speakers, I'm afraid.  Thanks for confirming that the Kenwood
KRC405 was a good thing to buy and that it will fit in the dash of my
E30.

Scott Miller
GGC BMW CCA #44977

End of bmw-digest V9 #745