WTB M3 - 1995 or later

Hello-

I am looking for an M3, but specifically I want a 1995 or later with the
very rare cloth seats. Idealy the car would be Red with Heated seats and
cruise control. I would consider other colors, but I really would like the
cloth heated seats and cruise. I would like to find a car with 40,000 or so
miles.

I would also consider a higher miles 1997 M3 sedan, (I know, no cloth) if
it were reasonably priced, and had the two above options.

Please let me know if you own or know of such a car, it would be very mich
appreciated!!

Happy Hollidays
Michael Russell
asa@domain.elided