E39 manual...

Hey guys....

I'm trying to get started on doing routine maintenance on my car. I also
plan on doing a lot of upgrades where the brakes are concerned. What is the
best source material for maintenance on my car??? I know that Robert Bentley
has not come out with a manual for the E39's yet (and I'm sure it will not
be out for awhile), do you think it would be worthwhile for me to order
either the manual for the E34 or the E36 in the meantime??? Is a factory
manual for the E39 available???

Damian
'97 540iA.

End of bmw-digest V9 #743