Jammed CD

The other day my I got a "CD ERROR" message on my radio. This happend
after CD number 6 was selected from the magazine. Also the outside
temperature was about 10F. At first I thought it was related to the
temperature, but after removing the player and bringing it inside to
warm up it still was jammed. The magazine eject button does not work and
I hear a whining sound coming from the CD player. Any ideas on a DIY fix
or do I need to go to the dealer? The CD unit has model Numbers TR1001
and 88 88 1600 251.

Thanks,
Michael Gugliuzza
'94 325i