Re: Holiday Gift Tip

Chip (I.L. Eberhart) writes:

> Now that you've done this, I'd like to challenge each member of the digest
> to give a helpful tip or info as your holiday gift to your fellow Bimwads.

  I am working on a E36 rear interior/reading light how to.  It uses the same
4 pin base connector as the Euro LED and later sunroof switches.  All three
have different indexes though.  I found that by cutting off (with a razor
knife) the Euro LED connector index that it fits the sunroof switch and the
rear interior light.  The beauty of this, is that it still only plugs in one
way.
  For a look see of the new rear interior light assembly, connect to Dale's
image page: http://www.eskimo.com/~dalus/bmw/images/
and check out rearlt1.gif

 RonStygar@domain.elided  FLY BMW  Marlborough, CT
  http://www.eskimo.com/~dalus/bmw/bmw_ronstygar.html