Brake Line Trick

>Yes you will have brake fluid coming out of the lines when you do this.
>You will also need to bleed your brakes after this.  You might as well just
>replace your fluid in this whole process.  Once you get the lines free from
>the calipers, just put something to catch the fluid under the line.
>Robbie Kollar

Robbie,

Here's a trick to prevent that. Anytime you want to break away one of your
brake lines from the caliper, get a piece of Saran Wrap or Handi-Wrap, etc.
and place it under the Brake Reservoir Cap.  That seals off the vent and
!!  PRESTO !! - no drippy brake fluid outta the lines.  It's still a very
good idea to bleed them after putting them back together, though.

Duane Collie
P.S.  Hey Robbie - you still have my front brake lines that ya owe me!