Re: '02 Box flares for sale

I've received numerous inquires and questions regarding these so I'll
provide all the info I have pertaining to them. Here goes ... Hope that was
helpful.  But seriously.  There is nothing on the flares indicating what
brand there are. The only flares I've seen of this type were made by Zender
but I don't want to make that claim and be called a liar.  These are not the
turbo flare or the ones made by Korman.

The rear flares can be bolted onto to your car with cutting the quarter
panels if you so desire.  Same for the front but you'd first remove the
front fenders and there will then bolt right on; or in both situations you
can cut your sheet metal.

I would be guessing at what the max. tire size possible would be since the
rims that came with the car were 14x6 E30 rims.  If you have the appropriate
offset on the rims I'm sure you could probably run 215 or 225 widths but
you'll likely have to modify the rear quarter panels.

Oh, there are fiberglass.

>front (l&r) box flares
>rear (l&r) box flares
>front air dam