Don't touch that M3 just yet

Scott & David before me wrote;
"
<much snippage>
>I say (after break in) touch, caress it, treat it rough if you got the
>jack and don't mind the extra wear.  These cars are compromises for
>soft americans and yuppie poseurs, they beg to be modified.  The m3 is
>the fastest 4dr you can buy, which is sad considering it could be even
>faster without the extra $10k in lthr, gimmick computers and
>buttwarmers.  Any motorcyclist will tell you:  you can't have too much
>power, too much grip, too much brake or too little weight.  Why does the
>glove compartment door on my //m rdstr weigh about 8lbs?  No one
>learns to swim in the shallow end.  If you wrap it around a telephone
>pole, there's one more low mileage //m engine to put in a 2002 (that was
>a JOKE).  When I find a car that will do 0-60 in 2.8 and 0-100 in 5.9 like
>my scoot, I'll probably say enough.  "

You guys are scaring me here !,  I hope your talking about unleashing all
that power on the track ?   I'll probably get flamed, but I don't know what
your going to do with all that power on the PUBLIC roads.  My $0.02 is that
if your even NEAR the limits of your stock M3 on the public roads,   you've
already gone waaay too far.   So who's the 'poseur' here ?,   I say it's the
guy with the race car on the street !,  Get that thing on the track where
you can drive fast responsibly and not endanger ME.

Live Free or Die

DWR
89 535i
Glock 30/.45ACP-  if only I could use it to clean the highways of some of
the                    DANGEROUS   drivers out there