<E36>List of 318i M42 Coolant Hoses

Greetings:

Early E36 318 owners may want to consider changing their coolant
system hoses (if you have not already done so) soon.  I'm no expert on
this particular subject, but I figure 6.5 to 7 years on a set of hoses
is starting to push it.  Mine are all original, and still look good,
and have no signs of cracking or softness when squeezed.  Keep in mind
that hoses usually begin to deteriorate from the inside out.  I have
checked out the parts, and below are all the coolant hoses for the E36
1992 M42 engine. (may fit others, but I dont know) I have not acquired
the actual hoses yet, and have not even carefully looked at the
location of all the hoses to see how difficult this job will be.

Lower hose to T-Stat:	$17.73
Upper hose:	        $18.97
Lower hose:		$22.65
To heating element:	$5.53
Betwn heating element:	$4.62
>From heating element:	$6.80
Heater inlet:		$20.45
Heater outlet:		$11.50

Prices shown above are current BMW Retail prices.  Most dealers don't
appear to have all the above in stock, so a few days to order may be
necessary.  Check with your favorite parts supplier for potential
discounts off of the above prices.

Ron Browne
1992 318is
Bowie, MD

PS..Dale...this may be good info for the Unofficial E36 Homepage
Archives.