L. A. Auto Show - BMW Reception

BMW of North America is hosting a private reception, prior to the opening=
 of
the Greater Los Angeles Auto Show, for members of the BMW Car Club of
America.  If you'll be in the L. A. area on December 29, 1998, you're
currently a member of the BMW CCA and you're interested in attending this
private reception, please send me an e-mail and I'll provide the details.
I'd provide the details here but I've been asked by BMW NA and BMW CCA to
coordinate invitations and attendance is limited.  We need to keep track =
of
the number of people attending.  In addition to the limited space, they
don't want to run short on the hors d=92oeuvres and beverages!

Each BMW CCA member will be allowed to bring one guest.

This should be a great show.  According to the Auto Show, the new M5 will=
 be
previewed/debuted at the show.  In addition, the Honda S2000 and the Jag
S-type will be on display.  Although not a certainty, you should be able =
view most of the show.  You will also have the opportunity to meet with
representatives of BMW NA (last year this included Vic Doolan, President,
BMW NA, Erik Wensburg, then M Product Manager and Bill Auberlen).

I hope you can take advantage of this opportunity offered by BMW of North
America and the BMW Car Club of America.

Louis
louis@domain.elided
BMW CCA 89834