Re: bmw-digest V9 #736

Hey Chris,
Since you've offered, sure - I'd like to hear about what you saw.
I''m trying to prepare a 2002 right now, but before I finish the cage, it
might still make sense to check out complete racecars for sale.  (OTOH, maybe
i just want to strengthen my resolve to build it myself to get it done right.)
If you've got the time to take a phone call from me, I'd be appreciative.  Can
you reply with yer phone# / best time to call?
thanks in advance-
 ///  J o h n   A h o
motor city chapter
wk  (248)685-5376  e-mail  LNUSMPG1.NZFBQG@domain.elided [holiday: off work 12/23
until 1/4/99]
hm (313)593-3839  e-mail  O2002@domain.elided

In a message dated 12/22/98 12:14:35 PM Eastern Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

> ------------------------------
>
>  Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 10:26:31 -0500
>  From: chrislb@domain.elided
>  Subject: Re: bmw-digest V9 #732
>  >
>  >1972 2002 Tii Racer (BMWCCA OP class/SCCA ITA class), fully developed,
very
>  >fast, affordable and race ready -- needs nothing but a good driver.  Built
>  in
>
>  I looked at this car Sunday 12/20.  I actually made an offer.  Anyone want
>  my HO on this car is welcome to it.
>
>  Chris Brennan
>  BMW CCA #19577
>  Free advice is worth what you pay for it.  Heh, heh..

End of bmw-digest V9 #738