Re: Accessing the digest on the road + Hotmail

At 12:10 PM 12/22/98 -0500, Ron Katona wrote:

>You may need to check with your ISP to see if they support a free UNIX
>shell account with your basic account. Some have special instructions on
>how to Telnet in. If you use an account from work, you should be able to
>Telnet into it also - check with your sys admin.

unix shell accounts are available on krusty, the digest.net server itself,
for $60/year (they're also pop3 accounts, so you can play them both ways.)

i have a couple of requests piled up in my inbox which i hope to process in
early
january.

richard
   (typing from vacation)