PTG Wishlist - Stack Data Dash

Peter "LTW Pan" Stuhr wrote:

2.) They use the Stack Data Aquisition dashboard and software
(tachometer analog display on top, LCD panel for everything else
below).
The folks at Derek Daly's Academy said the unit costs about $2,200
retail. The folks at PTG are obviously experienced in the install of
this unit. Hmmm.........

Hey Peter,

Sounds like a group buy opportunity. Think we could knock it down to
$1,500 if we get 40 people lined up? Poseurs need not apply...

...ned.
BMW CCA 127659
'98 M3 [BLACK M3]
LTW pan under the tree, no tick-tick in '99 for me!