Paintless Dent Removal in NY LI Area

Last week someone broke into my car and tried to steal it.  I had to have
the drivers door lock and handle replaced.  After replacing the handle the
area just behind the right side (behind the keyhole) is pushed in and the
keyhole is recessed a bit.  The dealer tried to push the metal out about as
far as he could without doing any further damage from the inside.  He
recommended I have someone who does Paintless Dent removal fix the problem.
There is an access hole on the side of the door and I was told no additional
holes would be necessary.  Anybody from the North Shore of Long Island know
of a reputable person to perform the fix?  The dealer has someone they work
with and travels to the dealership, but wants about $150 per panel.  The
only dent on this 9 month old car is from the break in.

Ron Snaider
rons5@domain.elided
1998 M3/4 - Slightly Customized by vandals.