chip off the old bmw

Hello list,
Well I got my performance chip installed,by myself of course.My first
floorboard was to say the least not impressive.I thought here I am 47 years
old,ex hemi,427 chevy (70;s)  man fooling with a perfectly great low
mileage,well serviced 88/535is.One of the stern of the sternest BMW's
messing with its brains.
Later that evening I took the much better half for another shopping
spree.This time I drove normal.I notice the the added low end torque,the
silky smoothness was more silky.With the auto I noticed the downshifts from
4th were not coming on the same grades.It would pull much better.Overall
city driving is vastly improved.
After a couple of days I noticed the wide open acceleration is better,its
just so smooth you really dont realize it at first.This thing is worth the
money to me.
By the way .I ordered from Turner Motorsport.First time I called I got
hooked to a Doug with my (car) computer in my den.This was the fold out type
board.Strange little clips on this baby.After bugging Doug three times in
about ten minutes on their 800 no.I got the little monster open to count the
pins(mines a 24)to make the order.This Doug fella never said  a bad word all
this time as he was answering other calls.
What can I say,good service,good product,satisfaction as seems to be the way
by the order of this great digest.
I would also add that IM sure all the different brands of performance chips
mentioned on the digest are great ones but,so is this one(grin)
As always,
Gene Hudgins