<E36 M50> Changine Spark Plug and flush Coolant

>How should I change the coolant?  If I unscrew the little screw at
>the bottom, the coolant will come out, but not all of them though.  and,
>I know I suppose to keep 50/50 mixture, but, I can't drain the whole
>cooling system (or I don't think that is possible.)  any hints or
>advice?

Perry,

    There are two screws that you'll need to unscrew in order to fully
drain the coolant.  One at the bottom of the radiator on the driver side
and the other one is at the bottom of the engine block, on the passenger
side.   Make sure you let the engine completely cool down before you
attempt to drain the coolant.   On filling up, open up the air escape
hatch on the top of the radiator right next to where you are going to
pour down the new coolant/distilled water.  Do it slowly and try to let
all the air bubbles come out thru the escape hole.   It takes about an
hour.

Best Regards,

Peter Li
NJ BMWCCA