<E36 M50> Changine Spark Plug and flush Coolant

     Hi, I am very interested in Maintaining my own 325is.  I have
changed engine oil several times by myself.  now, since it has 60K
miles.  I know I have to flush the coolant for every 2 to 3 years.  So,
I have decided to flush the coolant and change the spark plug by myself,
too.  I figure I shouldn't mess it up.....

NO, I havn't mess it up yet....

I have a few question for the BMW experts on the digest.....

Is that anything I have to watch out for when I change the spark plug,
any brand and model I should use or I should avoid.  and, during the
processdure should I keep the room clean, since I have to get the spark
plug out and that give the cyclinder clear opening to the atomispher.
any hints or advices so that I don't mess up?  it is relative expensive
tuition If I mess it up....

and, How should I change the coolant?  If I unscrew the little screw at
the bottom, the coolant will come out, but not all of them though.  and,
I know I suppose to keep 50/50 mixture, but, I can't drain the whole
cooling system (or I don't think that is possible.)  any hints or
advice?  I would be very very appreciated.  since I am going to work on
Monday, I would like to have the car ready for sunday night..

if not, I guess I can walk to work.....

Thanks in Advance for any hints and advices....

Perry.

95 325is with Mobil one 0W-30 synthetic, and it need new spark plugs and
coolants desperatly....