re:Steve D'

Steve, you are the man!!! Who else can give advice down to
the nut/bolt size, on any year model? Those who raise a
question to your "advertising" can stick it up there ass so
far that they can choke on it!!!
 Please do not let the action of a few misguided fools alter
your normal mode of response, at all.
    You of all posters, have been the most helpful with everybody's
problems from a '2002 to a M3. You have shown an unbelievable
generosity with your "deep" knowledge of all BMW's.
    Please continue to help us mere mortals, and to advertise
your products. I hope you can make a ton of money
as long as you continue to help us all out with advice straight
from "The Man"!!!

- --Martin
'93 325isa

P.S. I have never bought anything form Steve 'd.
Steve---- Thank You.