FS: '86 325

I' got a 1986 325 with 193,000 miles for sale. It's been a great car and
runs great and looks great. I'm selling it because I needed a four door
and little more head room. Below are the specs. 5 speed, white exterior
with blue cloth interior, power windows, mirrors and locks, manual
moonroof. I am the second owner and have all maintenance records since
the car was new. I've owned it for over 2 years and have put quite a bit
in to it. The car is straight and never been hit to the best of my
knowledge. The body is nearly rust and dent free except for a few very
minor locations. Everything works. Here's what the car needs to be
perfect. The ABS doesn't work but all the parts are there, timing belt
needs to be replaced in the next 5k miles, the parking brake needs
adjustment, one of the rear bumper mounts has rusted, the driver's side
door lock is a difficult to use when locking (I lock the car from the
trunk and unlock at the driver's door and it works fine), the driver's
seat has a few worn areas and a front end alignment is probably due.
Other than that the car is in great shape. I'm asking $2,600 or b.o. and
the car is located in Loudon, New Hampshire. E-mail if you have
additional questions.

Link Moser
lmoser@domain.elided