help with sunroof

Recently a machine screw came loose in the sunroof mechanism of my '85 535i.
Since putting it back where it belonged, I find that the sunroof no longer
seals correctly.  It has been adjusted once since, but I still get a whistle
after passing 40mph, sometimes.  If the roof is left closed for a couple of
days the noise sometimes disappears, until the roof is opened again.
Visually, the sunroof closes correctly, level front and back with the
surrounding roof.  Any tricks to getting this set back up correctly?  Thanks
for any help.

Mark Selleck

End of bmw-digest V9 #724