re: shifter throws

Digest,

Wow! I never realized what a short throw was until I sat in an M Roadster
today at the BMW dealership. My 89 325is throw is sooooo long in
comparison, it is silly. Now with all of this new knowledge, I can't
imagine how short a throw is with the BL/SS conversion. It must be like a
push button automatic.

I used to think a BL/SS kit would be great, but now I am starting to think
I just need one of the ///M cars (don't I wish!) I guess I will just have
to anxiously await some type of tax return, so I can get the BL/SS, with
ERK and a "Rob Knob" of course.

Darren