V1 "Power Filter"

Hi All:

Sorry for the WOB, but I have been trying to find the fairly recent (>1 mo)
posting from someone describing a "filter" that you could construct and put
on the power input to your Valentine 1 to eliminate the "power cycling"
that sometimes occurs. If I remember correctly there was some ASCII art
associated with it, but for the life of me, I cannot seem to locate it in
my archives. Would someone be so kind as to send me a copy or a URL for its
location.

Many thanks in advance,

Ed
- --
Ed Wodzienski (E3)
'98 M3/4 via Euro Del w/Euro Headlights (Waiting to be sharked)
'90 Ninja ZX-7