Stereo help?

>With the current stereo thread, he's a question to the car audio gurus
>out there:

>Is there an in-dash CD player available that will fit a 95 M3 *and*
>(here's the important part) has the same red/amber display as the trip
>computer/dash?  I don't want that awful green ruining a perfectly nice
>interior.  Any help is appreciated.

Blaupunkt makes a deck that come with the standard green display but you
can special order a new orange display. I forget the model but I am sure
anyone who sells Blaupunkt could tell you.

I have also been told by other car audio enthusiasts that any good dealer
should be able to replace the lights for the controls. Not too sure on this
one.

Dave '87 325