Convertible Safety in Driving Schools

So I bought my 88 325iC, loved driving my first BMW, started hearing how
much fun driving schools were, and got an application for an upcoming event
in California.  Then I see that convertibles need: 1)five-point seatbelts,
2) fixed rollbars, 3) arm-restraints  -- be in a driving school.  Suddenly
it ain't just $300 for the school.  I need more equipment.

Anybody know how much?  $1000-1500 for this stuff?  Any way around these
requirements for driving schools, do they all have this requirement?  Do
cars turn over at these schools?  I really didn't  intend to turn the
machine over -- nor did I think there was a large risk of doing so with an
instructor around.  By the way, does the right hand seat need the five point
seatbelt and the arm restraints?  (What the heck ARE arm restraints?)

	    Jerry Miller