Re: <M50> UNDERheating

One word Rob:  thermostat.

That fan is doing little more than whistling Dixie if the thermostat is
working, since said thermostat won't let the coolant through the radiator
until it reaches its defined temperature.  If, however, the thermostat is
stuck open, it'll flow flow flow regardless of the temperature of the
coolant.  Thermostats are cheap.

That's what I would check.

- -Jefrem Iwaniw, jiwaniw@domain.elided, '94 525i, '72 2002
 Keller, TX